Get your steps at UFV
Click here for more information about Chilliwack Wellness Walks
Increase your daily activity and meet your personal health goals by exploring 6 wellness walking routes on the Abbotsford campus. Distances are colour coded and measured in kilometers.
8 km = 5 miles = 10,000 steps
1 km = 1300 steps for the average person based on slightly less than 1 meter per step
Send us your feedback at email@example.com
Share your progress with us on facebook or twitter!
- Brown= Library loop = 0.8 km or 1040 steps
- Green= Go green loop = 1.28 km or 1664 steps
- Blue= Cascades loop = 1.87 km or 2431 steps
- Red= Ring road loop = 2.56 km or 3328 steps
- Yellow= Baker view loop = 3.26 km or 4238 steps
- Purple = Border loop = 5.68 km or 7384 steps
Wellness routes map or use google maps to follow the routes.