UFV students, staff, faculty, and alumni, are eligible to purchase a Envision Financial Athletic Centre Membership. A membership allows you to access the Fitness Centre and Open Rec gym times.
A membership is not required when participating in Intramural Sports, Organized Drop-in or fitness classes; however, a valid UFV Campus Card must be presented at time of registration. Fitness Classes are FREE for UFV Students and sold to UFV Employees and Alumni at a fantastic price. Click here for pricing information.
Memberships can be purchased at the Client Services Desk (E150) and is simple to do!
- Provide ID: In order to join, you must present a valid UFV Campus Card or Alumni Card.
- Sign a waiver of liability or informed consent.
|Summer||May 1 - Aug 31||$40.00|
|Fall & Winter||Sept 1 - Apr 30||$80.00|
|Fall||Sept 1 - Dec 22||$40.00|
|Winter||Jan 1 - Apr 30||$40.00|
|Drop-In||Single Day Use||$5.00|
|*UFV Student, Staff/Faculty & Alumni; Price includes tax; Memberships are valid from the date of purchase to the corresponding end date|
|Drop-In (Community User)||Single Day Use||$10.00|
- Written notice received within 10 days of purchase will be considered for a refund.
- After 10 days, if the refund request is due to a medical reason a doctor’s note may be required for full refund.
- Single-Use Drop-in passes are non-refundable.
- All facility users must check-in at Client Service desk (E150).
- All participants must read and sign a Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk form before participating in UFV Athletics and Campus Recreation activities, programs or membership activation.
- All RecPass members are required to swipe their CampusCard/Alumni Card – every visit and when signing out equipment.
- Appropriate fitness attire is required during all participation, including:
- Shirts: upper body clothing covering full-torso
- Footwear: non-marking, athletic closed-toe shoes are required at all times
- No denim and items that have metal fasteners or buckles are not permitted
- Be cautious of your belongings. UFV will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to personal property.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Children under the age of 17 (proof of age may be required) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian member unless prior approval by UFV Athletic and Campus Recreation staff.
- Cell phone use is not permitted while using equipment or during activities.
- Food and drink is not permitted in activity areas. Water is permitted in a sealed non-glass container.
- Inform us if you experience dizziness, fatigue or acute pain, immediately stop what you are doing and report to Client Services.
- No loitering in activity areas.
- No photos/videos. Photos and videos are not permitted unless there is prior approval.
- Only service animals are permitted to enter the facility—all others are prohibited
- Participants who are considered under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted access.