Registration is open September 8 at 9:00 am and closes September 18 at 4:00 pm
Before proceeding with registration, the team captain must be aware of the following:
1) The team captain is responsible for paying the registration fee either in person at the SAC Front Desk (E150).
2) The team captain is required to be the main contact for the team throughout the season.
3) After the team captain has paid, a confirmation email will be sent. The email will provide further instructions on how to submit the team roster and other important information. Be sure to pay close attention to deadlines.
4) Team captains must attend the mandatory Captain’s Meeting or send a representative from their team. Teams who fail to attend the mandatory meeting may be replaced by a team on the waiting list.
5) The team captain is responsible for all actions of their team including player conduct, eligibility and attendance. We understand that captains cannot fully control the attitudes and behaviours of their teammates, but it is their responsibility to communicate expectations, help to resolve conflict, and act respectfully at all times. Due to the responsibilities that a team captain is required to fulfill, Co-Curricular Record will be awarded to all team captains. Click here to find out more information.
Register at the Student Activity Centre Front Desk E150
Good luck and have fun!