The UFV campus recreation department is pleased to announce a partnership with the Student Union Society to serve as the primary provider of fitness and recreational opportunities on the Chilliwack campus.
Phase 1 of the partnership launches this week, with the start of summer semester fitness classes. The classes are 45 to 55 minutes in length and are free for UFV students as part of their U-PASS. Staff, faculty and alumni have free access to the first class they attend as part of a “try before you buy” promotion.
The fitness class offerings are as follows:
- Monday, 12:10 p.m. – Belly Dance
- Monday, 1:10 p.m. – iHITT
- Monday, 2:45 p.m. – Pilates
- Tuesday, 3:30 p.m. – Boot Camp Circuit
- Tuesday, 4:45 p.m. – Yoga
- Wednesday, 8:45 a.m. – Functional Fitness
- Wednesday, 12:10 p.m. – Dance Fit
- Wednesday, 5 p.m. – More Than Core
- Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – Power Fusion
- Thursday, 3:30 p.m. – Boot Camp Circuit 2.0
Fitness class pricing for staff/faculty/alumni during the summer semester are $80 for unlimited classes throughout; $65 for one 12-session class; $50 for an eight-session punch card (savings of $10); or $7.50 for a single drop-in session.
Phase 2 of the Chilliwack campus fitness project will be the development of a weight room/fitness facility and organized social sport offerings. Those elements should be in place by late May/early June. All campus rec activities are free for UFV students as part of their U-PASS.
For more information on UFV campus recreation, contact Cheryl Van Nes (Cheryl.email@example.com).